Errare humanum est – Show Me Your Error!
The winners of this year’s edition are Mozes Csaszar and Hideg Paul. Congratulations!
The Most Creative Queries Competition
1st place – an extra point on the practical exam: Mozes Csaszar, Tvein Andreas, Zirbo Samuel
2nd place – 0.75 points on the practical exam: Bejenaru Florin Danut, Crisan Dragos, Cuconu Maria, Dragan Andrei, Modolea Bogdan
Congratulations to all participants!
lecture & seminar notes – Moodle (course Databases – Computer Science in English)
Lectures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-10 (01.12.2022 – National Day), 11, 12, 13, 14
Seminars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
seminar / lab
- Emilia Pop – email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Razvan Borza – email@example.com
- Claudia Ioana Coste – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andreea Ionut – email@example.com
- Dorina Mihu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amalia Bunea – email@example.com
To attend the exam in the examination / resit examination periods, a student must have at least 12 laboratory attendances and at least 5 seminar attendances, according to the Computer Science Department’s Decision.
written exam (W) – 50%
practical exam (P) – 25%
lab grade (L) – 25%
* requirements to pass: W >= 5, P >= 5
* practical exam: weeks 13/14
At most 2 assignments can be delivered / lab.
One week of delay = 0.5p penalty.
Lab assignments cannot be delivered in: week 13, week 14, the exam period.
At most 2 assignments can be delivered in the resit exam period, with a 35% penalty, only if the practical exam is retaken.