921 & 927, good job, perfect streak!
Errare humanum est – Show Me Your Error!
Nice work everyone, I really enjoyed reading your submissions. Here are the winners, congratulations!
927, Antonio Suciu
921, Elina Barabas
921, Benedek Robert
925, Alexandru Negru – exceptional originality and creativity
921, Mihaela-Alexandra Bledea
The Most Creative Queries Competition
1st place – the following students earned an extra point on the practical test: Muscalagiu Anca Ioana – well done!, Ploscar Andreea Alina – nice one!, Trifan Octavian – touch of originality appreciated!
2nd place – the following students earned 0.75 points on the practical test: Sabau Florin, Bledea Mihaela Alexandra, Buiga Andreea, Burca Olivia, Suciu Antonio – good job, all!
Congratulations to all participants!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your stud.ubbcluj.ro account so I can add you to the course team.
3–16 January: lectures are held online, seminars and labs – in-person (like in the 1st week of school), details below:
Students who opted for online classes because of medical reasons will attend the seminar and lab with their own group. Contact the lab / seminar instructor for more details.
lecture & seminar notes – Moodle (course Databases – Computer Science in English)
Lectures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-10 (01.12.2021 – National Day), 11, 12, 13, 14
Seminars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
lecture / seminar / lab – Sabina
- you’ve all been added to the Databases CS 2021-2022 (Sabina) team
- lecture – TEAMS / YouTube / Skype, depending on the availability of the platform
- seminar / lab – TEAMS / Skype
seminar / lab
- Emilia Pop – email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org), http://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~emilia/
- Diana Bordea (Gehl) – email@example.com, http://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~cerbadiana/
- Razvan Borza – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia Ioana Coste – email@example.com, https://sites.google.com/view/claudia-ioana-coste
- Andreea Ionut – firstname.lastname@example.org, https://andreeaxionut.wixsite.com/databases
- Bogdan Mihalachi – email@example.com, https://bogdan-db.notion.site/Databases-4a171f9086634f7aaca9542dee1db317
- Ariadna Roman – firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ariadna.codes
To attend the exam in the examination / resit examination periods, a student must have at least 12 laboratory attendances and at least 5 seminar attendances, according to the Computer Science Department’s Decision.
Attendance checking for online seminars & labs – file sent at the end of the class; your seminar / lab instructor will provide more details.
written exam (W) – 50%
practical test (P) – 25%
lab grade (L) – 25%
* requirements to pass: W >= 5, P >= 5
At most 2 assignments can be delivered / lab.
One week of delay = 0.5p penalty.
Lab assignments cannot be delivered in the exam period.
At most 2 assignments can be delivered in the resit exam period, with a 35% penalty, only if the practical test is retaken.