* practical test: Teams, 01.11.2021, 14:00
Lecture 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-10, 11, 12, 13, 14 – Moodle
(Monday, 28.09.2020, week 1 – opening ceremony
Monday, 30.11.2020, week 10 – public holiday)
Seminar 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 – Moodle
Sabina – lecture / seminar / lab
- you’ve all been added to the Databases MCS (Sabina) team
- 821, 821/1 – you’re in the seminar / lab channels as well
- lecture – TEAMS / YouTube / Skype, depending on the availability of the platform
- seminar / lab – TEAMS / Skype
- lecture & seminar notes: Moodle – course Databases – Mathematics Computer Science in English
- I’ll use your YouTube-linked email addresses to send auxiliary materials, updates, etc.
- My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Skype: email@example.com
Emilia Pop, Manuela Petrescu – seminar / lab
- Emilia Pop
- Manuela Petrescu
“Laborator: se vor crea teams in care studentii vor fi adaugati. Numele team-ului va fi generic: MIE-Groupxxx-1 sau MIE-Groupxxx-2, unde MIE e prescurtarea sectiei Mate-Info Engleza, xxx e numarul grupei din care faceti parte, iar 1 sau 2 e numarul subgrupei. Daca n-ati fost adaugati, va rog sa imi scrieti pe email: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
To attend the exam in the examination / resit examination periods, a student must have at least 6 laboratory attendances and at least 5 seminar attendances, according to the Computer Science Department’s Decision.
Checking attendance: file sent at the end of the seminar / lab; your seminar / lab instructor will provide more details.
written exam (W) – 50%
practical test (P) – 25%
lab grade (L) – 25%
* requirements to pass: W >= 5, P >= 5
* practical test: 01.11.2021, 14:00
written exam, practical test, labs: Teams
backup platforms: Skype, Moodle, mail
At most 2 assignments can be delivered / lab.
2 weeks of delay = 1p penalty.
Lab assignments cannot be delivered in: week 13, week 14, the exam period.
At most 2 assignments can be delivered in the resit exam period, with a 35% penalty, only if the practical test is retaken.