Send an email to email@example.com with your stud.ubbcluj.ro account so I can add you to the course team.
September 27 – October 1
Students who opted for online classes because of medical reasons will attend the seminar with group 927 and the lab with semigroups 927/1 or 927/2. Contact the lab / seminar instructor for more details.
lecture & seminar notes – Moodle (course Databases – Computer Science in English)
Lectures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-10 (01.12.2021 – National Day)
Seminars 1, 2, 3, 4
lecture / seminar / lab – Sabina
- you’ve all been added to the Databases CS 2021-2022 (Sabina) team
- lecture – TEAMS / YouTube / Skype, depending on the availability of the platform
- seminar / lab – TEAMS / Skype
seminar / lab
- Emilia Pop – firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com), http://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~emilia/
- Diana Bordea (Gehl) – firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~cerbadiana/
- Razvan Borza – email@example.com
- Claudia Ioana Coste – firstname.lastname@example.org, https://sites.google.com/view/claudia-ioana-coste
- Andreea Ionut – email@example.com, https://andreeaxionut.wixsite.com/databases
- Bogdan Mihalachi – firstname.lastname@example.org, https://bogdan-db.notion.site/Databases-4a171f9086634f7aaca9542dee1db317
- Ariadna Roman – email@example.com, www.ariadna.codes
To attend the exam in the examination / resit examination periods, a student must have at least 12 laboratory attendances and at least 5 seminar attendances, according to the Computer Science Department’s Decision.
Attendance checking for online seminars & labs – file sent at the end of the class; your seminar / lab instructor will provide more details.
written exam (W) – 50%
practical test (P) – 25%
lab grade (L) – 25%
* requirements to pass: W >= 5, P >= 5
At most 2 assignments can be delivered / lab.
One week of delay = 0.5p penalty.
Lab assignments cannot be delivered in the exam period.
At most 2 assignments can be delivered in the resit exam period, with a 35% penalty, only if the practical test is retaken.