Lecture 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 – Moodle
Seminar 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 – Moodle
Sabina – lecture / seminar / lab
- we’ll continue in the Databases CS (Sabina) team
- lecture – TEAMS / YouTube / Skype, depending on the availability of the platform
- seminar / lab – TEAMS / Skype
- lecture & seminar notes: Moodle – course Database Management Systems – Computer Science in English
- I’ll use your YouTube-linked email addresses to send auxiliary materials, updates, etc.
- My email: email@example.com
- My Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emilia Pop, Larisa Cioancă – seminar / lab
- Emilia Pop
- Larisa Cioancă
To attend the exam in the examination / resit examination periods, a student must have at least 6 laboratory attendances and at least 5 seminar attendances, according to the Computer Science Department’s Decision.
Checking attendance: file sent at the end of the seminar / lab; your seminar / lab instructor will provide more details.
written exam (W) – 50%
practical test (P) – 25%
lab grade (L) – 25%
* requirements to pass: W >= 5, P >= 5
* practical test: 4 June 2021, 16:00
* written exam: 4 June 2021, 14:00
written exam, practical test, labs: Teams
backup platforms: Skype, Moodle, mail
At most 2 assignments can be delivered / lab.
Two weeks of delay = 1p penalty.
Lab assignments cannot be delivered in: week 13, week 14, the exam period.
At most 2 assignments can be delivered in the resit exam period, with a 35% penalty, only if the practical test is retaken.