- 1st prize – the following students* earned an extra point on the practical test: Alexandrescu Andrei-Robert, Comănac Dragoș, Duma Horațiu, Moraru Dora, Petcu Carina, Pitic Bianca, Tudorescu Alexandra.
- 2nd prize – the following students earned 0.75 points on the practical test: Bodica Septimiu, Groza Ionuț, Mag Manuela, Revnic Iulia.
Va rog sa imi trimiteti un mail pana duminica (5 iulie) seara daca doriti sa participati la examenul scris din sesiunea de restante (pentru restanta sau marire).
Lab 4. Database Testing
- assigned: week 8; due: week 11
After you finished designing your database, the development team is interested in assessing the performance of your design. To record different test configurations and results, you create the following relational structure:
Tests – holds data about different tests;
Tables – holds data about tables that can take part in tests;
TestTables – junction table between Tests and Tables (which tables take part in which tests);
Views – holds data about a set of views from the database, used to assess the performance of certain SQL queries;
TestViews – junction table between Tests and Views (which views take part in which tests);
TestRuns – contains data about different test runs;
– a test can be run multiple times; running test T involves:
- deleting the data from test T’s tables, in the order specified by the Position field in table TestTables;
- inserting data into test T’s tables in reverse deletion order; the number of records to insert into each table is stored in the NoOfRows field in table TestTables;
- evaluating test T’s views;
TestRunTables – contains performance data for INSERT operations for each table in each test run;
TestRunViews – contains performance data for each view in each test run.…
Lab 2. SQL Queries
- assigned: week 3; due: week 6
On the relational structure created for the first lab, write SQL statements that:
- insert data – for at least 4 tables; at least one statement must violate referential integrity constraints;
- update data – for at least 3 tables;
- delete data – for at least 2 tables.
Lab 3. Altering the Database
- assigned: week 6; due: week 8
Sometimes, after you design a database, you need to change its structure. Unfortunately, changes aren’t correct every time, so they must be reverted. Your task is to create a versioning mechanism that allows you to easily switch between database versions.…
Lab 1. Database Design
- assigned: week 1; due: week 3
Imagine a simple application that requires a database. Represent the application data in a relational structure and implement the structure in a SQL Server database. The database must contain at least: 10 tables, two 1:n relationships, one m:n relationship.…
In atentia studentilor care doresc sa vina la examen pentru marirea notei la Sisteme de gestiune a bazelor de date
Va rog sa imi trimiteti un mail cat de repede (cel tarziu sambata, 4 iulie) si sa precizati proba la care doriti sa participati (scris si / sau practic), pentru a estima numarul necesar de subiecte pentru fiecare proba.…